- Development / Modification of the products as per TBCT requirements
- Activities as per the LW design control Procedures
- Preparation and updating of the drawings of components & products.
- Preparing technical documentation of design and development activities
- Performs testing per test method or protocol asks questions, seeks to understand, highlights failures as soon as they arise and can help trouble shoot if there are issues with the test method or set up.
- Helps to develop new test methods and improve existing methods
- Works across multiple quality systems.
- Responsible for detailed documentation for product testing and specifications.
- Understanding of BCT risk management procedures and concepts, able to apply appropriate statistical rationale to test protocols to reflect previously determined design element risks.
- Participates or manages projects or portions of project that could include development of project scope and estimates, initiation of requests for capital when required, specification of equipment and installation requirements, management of costs to budget, and support of IQ/OQ and final documentation in accordance with acceptable engineering practices.
- Prepares and reviews engineering/technical documents such as reports, SOPs, protocols, schedules and budgets, and vendor provided documents and drawings.
- Ensures that process and equipment designs are compliant with all Company policies and procedures as well as all Local, State, and Federal directives, laws and regulations.
- Provides work direction to engineering support staff (manufacturing, technicians).
- Takes initiative and demonstrates inquisitive approaches to solve moderately complex problems, identifying problems, generating alternatives and recommending solutions.
- Follows technical specification requirements, developing reports, charts and graphs to support project recommendations and responds to questions from technical staff members and management.
- New Product Development Process Knowledge
- Write and speak fluent English
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to technical problems, makes appropriate decisions, and meets time constraints
- Planning skills to prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Problem solving orientation to diagnose root causes and recommend solutions in assigned area
- Demonstrated desire to continually learn and keep up with changing technology
- Knowledge of manufacturing protocols, statistical tools, methodology, and continuous improvement techniques preferred
- Possess ability to apply fundamental techniques and latest principles of technology to develop and enhance projects
- In depth knowledge of product design and process development specific to the project
- Ability to coordinate design transfer of product specific to the project
- Able to work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment to achieve common goals and results
- Shows initiative as a self-starter to complete tasks as assigned
- Willing to seek guidance while carrying out instructions furnished in written or verbal form and takes task approach to ensure assignments are accomplished according the guidelines and schedules
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
B.Tech/BE in Mechanical/Biomedical/Polymer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
Terumo Penpol Pvt Ltd