JOB SUMMARY: -
Coordination to complete completion of testing on time and reporting with respect to regulatory guidelines.
Reports to Manager QC (Analytical Chemist)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: -
- Responsible for forecasting monthly and yearly requirements of QCD.
- Responsible for providing support to Global Quality projects
Other duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for on time completion of tests and generation of reports.
- Responsible for the generation of COA
- Responsible for making sure that data is accurately recorded in accordance with guidelines
- Responsible for reporting, trending and presenting results
- Responsible for qualification of QC instruments and Equipement, Test Method Validations
- Responsible for ensuring products are complying to the established regulatory guidelines with respect to product compliance
- Responsible for ensuring GLP and cGDP requirements are in place
- Responsible for maintaining control samples.
- Responsible for New product evaluation and stability studies.
- Responsible for identifying and competing WCM/Lean projects in QC.
- Responsible for the preparation and revise of Quality control procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: -
Bachelors in Pharmacy/ Masters in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis/ Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry)/ Masters Degree in Chemistry
- 10 years of analytical/research experience and in that 3 years in laboratory administration role which is licensed under Drugs and cosmetics act 1940 for those from Chemistry discipline.
- 05 years of analytical/research experience and in that 3 years in laboratory administration role which is licensed under Drugs and cosmetics act 1940 for those from Pharmaceutical discipline.
- Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge on instrumental analysis (Ion chromatography/HPLC/UV/GC/FTIR etc)
- Analytical test Method Validations and Method development as per USP/IP&EP
- Knowledge on different type of chemical and microbiological analysis
- Able to understand and identify key objectives across the business
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently
- Knowledge about blood bags and applications
- Have strong communication skills complimented with right technical skills to drive meaningful discussions.
Role:Engineering & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Devices & Equipment
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG:M.Pharma in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
Terumo Penpol Pvt Ltd
Terumo Penpol Limited (TPL) is India's largest blood bag manufacturer and is a subsidiary of Terumo Corp., Japan. It is also the largest producers of blood bags in Asia, outside Japan. With Quality First approach in manufacturing, Terumo Penpol has been serving Blood Centers across the globe for more than 35 years. Partnering with Terumo Corporation, Japan, a global leader in healthcare products, has enabled Terumo Penpol to harness the combined strengths in Technology and Manufacturing to continue redefining standards in Blood Transfusion.
For More Details : https://www.terumopenpol.com/
Contact Company:Terumo Penpol Pvt Ltd
Address:I-2,,TERUMO PENPOL Private Limited,JAWAHAR NAGAR,K, AWDIAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, Kerala, India