Roles and Responsibilities
Role - Senior Development Engineer/ Technical Lead
- New Product Development and Upgradation of existing products
- Prototype Development starting from hardware design, troubleshooting, board bring up and testing against specifications.
- Vendor Interactions and new vendor development
- Work on global innovation and development projects as and when required
Additional Responsibilities (If Any)
- ISO documentation
- Taking necessary certifications for the products as per international standards
- High level expertise in hardware design with analog and digital ICs
- High level expertise in ARM microcontroller based circuit design. Preferred experience in MK10 and MK20 architectures.
- High level expertise with analog and power circuit designs
- High level expertise in MOSFET, RF transistors based circuit design
- High level expertise in PCB design. Knowledge of Altium preferred.
- Experience in communication protocols- I2C, CAN, SPI, LAN, TCP/IP etc.
- Good knowledge in high frequency PCB design considerations
- Good knowledge in life cycle of medical products
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication
Terumo Penpol Pvt Ltd
Terumo Penpol personifies the story of a home grown R&D initiative commercialized successfully. Practicing the concept of Quality First approach in manufacturing, Terumo Penpol has been serving Blood Centers across the globe for more than thirty years. Partnering with Terumo Corporation, Japan, a global leader in healthcare products, has enabled Terumo Penpol to harness the combined strengths in Technology and Manufacturing to continue redefining standards in Blood Transfusion. With Terumos acquisition of Caridian BCT, Terumo has become the world leader in Blood Management.
To know more about our organization, please visit :